Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Resveratrol Anti-Aging and Eye Issues

Here is a testimony from a Shaklee Distributor showing the power of preventing disease before it gets a hold on your precious eyes.

About five years ago, my optometrist said he saw wrinkling in the back of my eyes, which was likely the first sign of macular degeneration. I went home and immediately started taking 4 Carotomax a day. The next year, he shook his head and said, "Last year I saw something, but this year I don't see anything." When he asked what I was doing, I told him about Carotomax. He
was impressed, and he does know Shaklee, as his wife buys some products from a friend.

Year before last he saw the beginnings of caratacts, the very slow growing kind, around the perimeter of my eyes. This past summer I went in for my check-up, and he told me I have "very young eyes." I have been on Vivix since the New Orleans conference. He didn't mention cataracts; I can only assume this is thanks to Vivix.

~Gloria